SW Bicycle Company, formerly known as Ben Thomson's Cycleworx, was established in 2007. After 20+ years in the bike business, firstly in his native New Zealand, and then spending 5 years honing his skills in Sydney, Ben came to London to open his own shop.
SW Bicycle Company welcomes all levels of cycling ability and technical know how, we take pride in supplying a quality service to all.
Ben 'The Boss' Thomson
Proud father of two lovely girls and a loving husband, keen cricketer and runner, and he is a fanatic for New Zealand rugby.
- Rosin Pro Road - Sram Red Etap, Zipp 404 (front) and 808 (back)
- Soma Smoothie - Shimano Ultegra, Hand-built DT Swiss wheels
- Soma Wolverine Gravel Bike
- Genesis Flyer
- Mercury Snow Bike - Studded tyres!
- Various other bikes that will never be completed!
Ed loves a boogie and does lots of sick tricks on his skateboard!
- Greg Lemond Team GAM road bike - Full Dura Ace 9000, Mavic Cosmic Exalith
- Cannondale M2000 - Shimano Deore 1x10, Mavic wheels, Ritchey finishing kit
Will 'Tyre' Levers
Mechanical engineer graduate known for high energy and giggles - the challenge is making him be quiet!
- Cervelo S3 - Full Dura Ace 9000, Mavic Cosmic Carbone
- Cinelli Parallax - SRAM Omnium, Dura ace TT brake lever
- Muddyfox commuting bike
Mechanical engineer graduate who has also been described as the world's perfect man... by himself
- Liv Avail - Shimano Claris and KX wheels
The creator of nicknames and good times
- Orbea Orca
- Peugeot fixie