The original inspiration for the Wolverine was "monster cross", but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for all road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure and gravel riding. With its sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailluer gearing or hub gearing.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v.4 Type-A and B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
The Type-A ALSO adopts more modern standards such as 142mm rear thru-axle and a 44mm headtube that will fit 1-1/8 straight steerer or tapered steered with the proper headset type.
There is NO frame break for Belt-Drive like the B-Type has.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing/type: 142x12mm Thru-Axle
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds (brake mount on current stock is ISO)
-Optional Matching Fork:
A) Unicrown CrMo straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork with cage bosses, 50mm rake
B) Unicrown "low trail" fork, 65mm rake
C) IRD MCX Max carbon monster gravel fork
(No lugged crown fork offered for the Type-A)
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
44mm headtube (Use ZS44/28.6-ZS44/30 headset for 1-1/8" steerers) (Use ZS44/28.6-EC44/40 headsets for 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" steerers)
-Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tired on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame)
- Paint: Storm Blue