The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of lightweight chromoly tubes makes it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
The current iteration has side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tyre clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keiran-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
- Tange Prestige hear-treated double butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Aggressive track geometry
- Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Drilled for calliper brakes
- One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
- Includes threaded 1" sloping lugged crown Tange CrMo steel fork with straight lades (38mm rake)
- 1" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost
- Max. tyre size: 32c (w/o brakes) / 28c (w/ brakes)
- Sizes available: 49, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm
- Weight: Frame = 4 lbs / Fork = 1.75ls
- Paint: Matte purple
Note: The pictures shown are of a build we did for a customer. For accurate build price, please contact us.
Note: The price indicated is for the frame and fork ONLY